SynergySpanish is a one-of-a-kind Spanish language course that embraces what they call the “80/20” rule. This rule dictates that 20% of human effort in any field of endeavor will yield 80% of the results. This rule guides a success rate of students as the creators feel that it is truly with their effort that they will become fluent in Spanish.
Synergy Spanish can be considered a comprehensive Spanish language learning program. It comes with 68 audio lessons accompanied by a guide book. The teaching and learning principle behind Synergy Spanish is that students will learn 138 synergy and “brick and mortar” words that are capable of making 88,000 possible Spanish sentences.
While this may seem far-fetched to many, the creators of Synergy Spanish have invested a lot of time in ensuring that this program can produce what they say it does. Its focus is on immersing students in the language while teaching them 138 basic fundamentals.
Each lesson as part of the Synergy Spanish course runs just 10 to 15 minutes. For users who might be heading on a short trip to a Spanish-speaking country, this program provides very basic knowledge of the language that will help you to communicate on a general level.
No review would be complete without addressing the strengths and weaknesses of a particular product. Take a look at the pros and cons of the Synergy Spanish language course:
- What is great about the course is that each lesson builds on the other, making the learning process a continuous and connected one. It also comes equipped with a guidebook that works along with each lesson and explains how the Synergy language system helps to simplify the learning process.
- Each lesson is just about 10 to 15 minutes long which results in users and learners remaining focused and motivated. Having shorter lessons is an effective method of getting the attention of the students.
- The Synergy Spanish course eliminates a lot of tedious long word lists and grammar lessons that come with other packages. Instead, they focus on teaching the users basic Spanish in a quick format.
- One disadvantage to the course is that it only caters to beginners and people who just want basic access to the language. Unlike other programs that take users through levels from beginner to advanced, this program only focuses on giving people the foundation that will allow them to have general conversation in Spanish. It is definitely not designed for people want to master the entire language of Spanish at a business level – but it is perfect for vacation use.
- The only other significant disadvantage is that the home delivery version of the Spanish course is considerably more expensive than the downloadable version. However for some people, that may not necessarily be a disadvantage because the digital version might be their preferred alternative anyways.
If you think you may be interested in Synergy Spanish, there is a free test drive available on the website that will allow you to try out the package to see if it suits your learning style. Whatever version you decide to go with, you can be sure to get very detailed information on Spanish.
The home version will consist of 14 CDs that can be used in your computer or standard CD player. This version can run you $110 plus the cost of shipping. The downloadable version costs just about $59.95. What is great about the downloadable version is that the files can be burned to a CD or copied to an MP3 player or iPod. And, you can look forward to 90 days of e-mail support which would be just enough for you to become familiar with the program.
Synergy Spanish seems poised to compete against other big names on the list of best Spanish language software programs. Once you assess the review, you can come to your own conclusion about that!